Monday, December 17, 2012

the end of the world as we know it....


i woke up today and sent my husband miles away with a neighbor/friend to have his bicep reattached to his arm.  fun stuff.  the storm seems to have held itself at bay, this is a good thing.

for the past 12 weeks i have been participating in a group meditation series done by The Children of the Sun Humanitarian Foundation.  i joined them (not much of a joiner and had serious second thoughts, but my Higher Self insisted.  i tend to listen to my HS).  the Rites of Passage  have been a wonderful tool for me to switch my focus from the 3D world to the "New Earth 5D and beyond" Reality. i have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this group of people looking to become all they were created to be.

  today i decided it was time to do the final Initiation entitled The Crowning, this Rite of Passage is to be done any time this week, i had originally thought i would wait until 12/21/12, the day being celebrated as the Grand Alignment.

http://www.childrenofthesun.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=502&Itemid=258





yesterday i was perusing my Facebook newspage when i ran across a video by George Kavassilas that he had posted on 12/15/12 on his youtube page:



i have to say that i agree with him.  i have never liked the flower of life, the merkaba,  aliens or ascended masters coming to assist us in our transformation.. WE are the ones we have been waiting for. we do not need, and Planet Earth does not need, any assistance in our remembering who we are, we have to find our own way or it may not be our truth.  we are all there is.  WE ARE GOD.  we are the I AM.  I AM ALL THERE IS.

we use geometry to ground ourselves into the 3D, why would we use it to free ourselves from it, to become multidimensional??  we wouldn't.  that would be the false light agenda. keeping us in the matrix via the grid, the flower of life, the merkaba...

i feel that it is important to note that my dogs have been acting strangely all day. one of my neighbors even called to ask what was going on with them.  and we all know that animals sense things.  our cat, ophelia, who has just now (14 years later) finally forgiven me for trying to give her away when she was a kitten but hasn't warmed up to me, was laying with me while i tried to take my nap this afternoon.  yes, the animals are acting strangely.

just prior to doing the Rite of Passage, The Crowning, i decided to check out The Oracle Report for the day:

Monday, December 17, 2012

Crescent Moon Phase - Moon in Aquarius
From our perspective here on Earth, the Sun appears to conjunct or align with the Galactic Center today (italics mine) at 26 Sagittarius 22.  The Sabian symbol for this degree is the sculptor's vision taking form.  Of course, the real question is what do you think the Galactic Center is?  Friend or foe?  But perhaps the even-better question is what do you think the Earth is?  Everyone is peering out "there" in space, but what if the real party was right here on Earth?  Would there be less fear going on in the collective?  I think so because the answer to all questions of this sort is grounding down with the Earth.  Keeping your feet on the ground feels a lot better.  Keeping it real by connecting with what's really important - not some image of what most people think is important - is much more merry and bright.  Fears are being heavily triggered right now, but there is no need for it.  We can choose to fall back in love with life (and with living!) or choose to think about the end of life (death) but how about a little of both?  How about the death of things that involve power and control combined with a love of things that involve beauty and freedom?  The Sabian symbol is the sculptor's vision taking form.  What do you envision?

http://oraclereport.com/

i didn't really give it much thought at the time, except to note the confirmation of my own beliefs... nothing new here :D

if you have read this far, thank  you :D  i am actually making a point here.  i did the meditation and, sure enough, just as george kavassilas was pointing out, there they were, asking me to give over my power.  sure, it was said in pretty love and light words,  but they were asking everyone to come to the throne of mother father god and pledge our selves in service to the divine will.  but who's divine will?  I AM ALL THERE IS so why would i be kneeling before the throne of another being? would that not be handing over my power??

george had said, and i have thought this many times myself, that the false light groups who are seeking to prevent us from awakening to our remembrance of who we are,  I AM ALL THERE IS, God*Seed*Dess, by convincing us that we need their help and that they are the light, just here to help us.

so, as all of these people come to the throne of mother father god, an entity subtly outside of themselves, i realized that since i know that I AM GOD, i chose to set them all free.  I AM FREE (i can only set myself free, after all, but if I AM ALL THERE IS then what i do for myself i do for all)  I AM FREE.  Free from the need for a merkaba, free from systems, free from assistance, free from new earth governments (as some entities have suggested they are here to help us to set up for our golden age).  this is the resurrection. all set free!



golden age?  but aren't we leaving time?  i don't know, just asking...  i am still evolving, but i know who I AM and that's my starting point.

then i realized that the crystalline grid that we have been working on all of these years and the 'master crystals' placed within earth by the lemurians and the atlantians to be activated, all of the power places on the grid,  they are all just more geometric forms and points that keep us bound in the lower dimensions, at least until we are free from them and then they will be used as our tools for creating our new experiences, but until we are all FULLY AWAKE and in our I AM CONSCIOUSNESS we can easily be trapped by shapes and geometries and ideas of someone else coming to save us or assist us in our transformation.  does a butterfly need the bees to assist her in her emergence?  no. and neither do we.  we are all there is. we are the thinkers, the imaginators of our experiences, we do not need anything outside of ourselves.  The Kingdom of God is within us!

as i contemplated this, during my meditation,  the crystalline grid  shattered, and all of the light that was creating the lines and points was set free to dance and fly ... the Earth is now surrounded by light that is free, not structured.  the Earth is now free of that net, as she desires to be free to evolve and grow.  i know because the Earth and I are one,   I AM The Thinker of The First Thought! I AM ALL THERE IS.
I AM THE EARTH, THE SUN, THE GALAXY and THE GREAT CENTRAL SUN!!  it is all contained within my own heart, within my own ANU and all that i see outside of myself is merely a reflection of what is within.  no light comes from outside of myself for I AM ALL THERE IS. and so are you.

the end of the world, the end of time...  the transformation of homo-sapien into HOMO*LUMINOUS occurred TODAY. IT IS DONE.  the false light can have its big party this coming week,  but it has already been transformed and freed from its own agenda.



i have popcorn, and i am sitting back now to watch how this all unfolds.  it's just like opening a present!!!

I AM LOVE and I LOVE YOU!!  BE FREE!  Είμαι ελεύθερος (eimai eleutheros)     I AM FREE

here are two excellent videos on the ANU,  which is, i believe, in our hearts (and within each and every quantum, which are the smallest conscious beings known). and it expands outwards into our magnetic field, our torus, and out of our torus, as we turn our hearts inside out, comes LOVE and that is all there is.  the way we serve creation is to give and be love.  love is all there is!!  light is love expressed. we are love expressed. we are light.  BE.





and this last video,  a more 'scientific' approach to what we may be experiencing right now.  it didn't seem like an hour + when i watched it!  enjoy!!


thank you.  i love you.

I AM Dancing with Dragon & Phoenix

welcome to my youtube channel


2 comments:

~*kimrey*~ said...

haha!! i don't think i made my point, today was a bit chaotic with all of the shifting and dogs barking!

i am sculpting my new home: everyone is free to do what pleases them. there is no disease, no lack, no fear, we are all able to manifest/precipitate everything that we need. no death. everyone has their own dwelling place/s. some folk prefer their homes to be small, some larger, there is room for everyone to live the lives they choose to! no structure, no clocks, no governments granting some people power over others.

we are all creative beings who should be spending our time creating rather than surviving.

welcome to the new earth. xoxoxo

~*kimrey*~ said...

did i mention that it is Paradise?