Sunday, November 26, 2017

Being grateful]

I am so grateful that my computer is working again!!   The day after I reactivated this blog, it informed me that my C drive was full.  Blockage overcome!!!

Yesterday I woke up in the morning and whereas most of the time I catch myself leaning towards my old habit of feeling fear and thinking of all of the things in my life that aren't full of happiness and joy, for example;  where is that extra money going to come from this month in order for me to be able to stay ahead of my bills and still be able to eat?!?!  Which always works out for me, somehow... for the past 40 years even, so far so good.  Why do I stress, then?  HABIT.  I've got those neuropathways down pat!  But, I digress!!  The thing is, I woke up yesterday thinking about how grateful I was to be breathing, to be awakening for another day, another chance to make a difference in the world, even if it is just my world for the moment.  The remainder of the day, and today as well, I have been noticing the topic of Gratitude everywhere, in my email, on my social media sites, in my own thinking... perhaps the fact that it is Thanksgiving tomorrow has something to do with it of course, but I was happy to spend this time in gratitude. 

Today is now Sunday, November 26th and I never posted my day-before-Thanksgiving post because I started typing on more topics than just what I decided to post  above. 

Learning to stay on topic seems to be something I need to do. 

I am a work in progress ;)

No comments: