Friday, November 21, 2008

my entrance into the blogger's world... losing my blog virginity.

it's scary here!! i feel intimidated by the sheer number of amazing bloggers on the internet.

i have been thinking about what it is, exactly, that i would like to say here... nothing comes to mind.
no, that's not true. the problem is EVERYTHING comes to mind! what to begin with??
which aspect of my life do i want to share with the world? where to begin??

what am i doing here? what is my goal? my purpose? what do i wish to bring to the world through my blog?

i wish to bring a new consciousness to our crumbling world. there are many paths toward this new consciousness and i am dancing down many :) sometimes i feel a bit incohesive (is that a word??) like a cloud of ideas and thoughts and dreams.

i am posting a link below, if this is in violation of any laws please let me know :) i would never intentionally violate any rules!! it does link into my product page, but you don't need to pay any attention to anything but the first video... in the meantime, if my first blog in bloggersphere gets me into trouble... well, that's the way i roll, lolove! i just, honestly and humbly and a bit foolishly, haven't figured everything out here yet!

check out this awesome video!!

thank you for sharing my very first 'blog' as a 'blogger' ever!!

~*kimrey*~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing great, just being present, I think you are helping already.

Alex Robinson said...

Somehow just making the first move seems to be the main thing - it just seems to open doors to ideas & other worlds.

Best wishes in your writing

robbadams said...

You are amazing!I can't keep up with your energy.